Capital Improvement Projects
WELCOME TO THE CITY'S CAPITAL IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM PROJECT WEBPAGE!
Below is Current as of June 2020
PROJECTS IN ENVIRONMENTAL DOCUMENTATION PHASE
- Clay Street Bridge Replacement Project (CIP 40617)
- Placerville Drive Bicycle and Pedestrian Facilities and Bridge Replacement (CIP 41816 and 41410)
PROJECTS IN FINAL ENGINEERING DESIGN
- Placerville Station II Park-N-Bus
- Broadway Sidewalks Project (CIP 41606)
- Spring Street Pavement Rehabilitation
- Mosquito Road Pavement Rehabilitation
- Western Placerville Interchange, Phase 2.2 - Eastbound On-ramp
PROJECTS IN CONSTRUCTION
- Western Placerville Interchanges Phase 2 (CIP 41828)
- Upper Broadway Bike Lanes (CIP 41508), Project Exhibit, Project Plans - Bike and Ped, Storm Drain
- Mosquito Road - Phase I , Project Exhibit, Project Plans
COMPLETED MEASURE H & L CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS
- Ray Lawyer Drive Paving
- Canal Street Pavement Rehabilitation at El Dorado High School - APWA Sacramento Chapter Project of the Year 2018!
- Sierra Tank Bypass Project at Country Club Drive - APWA Sacramento Chapter Project of the Year 2019 - Environment - Water Category!
- Placerville Drive Paving - Fair Lane to Ray Lawyer Drive
- Woodridge Court Paving
- Green Valley Road Paving
- Pacific Street Paving
- Country Club Drive Pothole and Crack Repair
- Big Cut Road Pavement Repair
- Lower Airport Road Pavement Repair
- Upper Airport Road Pavement Repair
- Schnell School Pressure Reducing Station
- Madrone and Giovanni Lift Stations Project - APWA Sacramento Chapter Project of the Year 2019 - Structures Category!
- MTU Servicing and Pressure Filter Replacement (Wastewater Plant)
- Digester #2 Servicing (Wastewater Plant)
- Secondary Clarifier #1 Grout Floor Replacement (Wastewater Plant)
- ATS Bypass (Wastewater Plant)
- Grit Classifier (Wastewater Plant)
- Grit Pump Replacement (Wastewater Plant)
- Headworks Screen Replacement (Wastewater Plant)
- Creek Streamflow Gauge (Wastewater Plant)
- Main Street Rehabilitation Project (CIP 41412)
- Measure H Local Sales Tax Project for Waterline Replacement and Sewer Rehabilitation!
- Construction Completed July 2016
- APWA Sacramento Chapter Project of the Year 2016 - Historical Restoration/Preservation Category!
- Pardi / Big Cut / Sacramento Street Area Waterline Replacement
- Measure H Local Sales Tax Project!
- Construction Completed May 2017
- APWA Sacramento Chapter Project of the Year 2017 - Environment - Water Category!
Recently Completed Projects/Contracts Funded through Other Sources
- Fair Lane
- Center Street Parking Lot
- El Dorado Trail - Segments 1 and 2 (CIP 41308 and 41204)
- Construction Completed March 2015
- APWA Sacramento Chapter Project of the Year 2015 - Parks & Trails Category!
- Broadway Crosswalk Project (CIP 41506) - Completed May 2016
- Western Placerville Phase 1B (CIP 41413) - Completed December 2016
- Parking Garage Restriping