Capital Improvement Projects
WELCOME TO THE CITY'S CAPITAL IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM PROJECT WEBPAGE!
PROJECTS IN ENVIRONMENTAL DOCUMENTATION PHASE
- Clay Street Bridge Replacement Project (CIP 40617)
- Placerville Drive Bicycle and Pedestrian Facilities and Bridge Replacement (CIP 41816 and 41410)
PROJECTS IN FINAL ENGINEERING DESIGN
- Upper Broadway Bike Lanes (CIP 41508)
- Placerville Station II Park-N-Bus
- Broadway Sidewalks Project (CIP 41606)
PROJECTS IN CONSTRUCTION
COMPLETED CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS (2015 to Current)
- El Dorado Trail - Segments 1 and 2 (CIP 41308 and 41204)
- Construction Completed March 2015
- APWA Sacramento Chapter Project of the Year 2015 - Parks & Trails Category!
- Main Street Rehabilitation Project (CIP 41412)
- Measure H Local Sales Tax Project for Waterline Replacement and Sewer Rehabilitation!
- Construction Completed July 2016
- APWA Sacramento Chapter Project of the Year 2016 - Historical Restoration/Preservation Category!
- Broadway Crosswalk Project (CIP 41506) - Completed May 2016
- Western Placerville Phase 1B (CIP 41413) - Completed December 2016
- Pardi / Big Cut / Sacramento Street Area Waterline Replacement
- Measure H Local Sales Tax Project!
- Construction Completed May 2017
- APWA Sacramento Chapter Project of the Year 2017 - Environment - Water Category!
- Canal Street Pavement Rehabilitation at El Dorado High School - APWA Sacramento Chapter Project of the Year 2018!
- Sierra Tank Bypass Project at Country Club Drive - APWA Sacramento Chapter Project of the Year 2019 - Environment - Water Category!
- Madrone and Giovanni Lift Stations Project - APWA Sacramento Chapter Project of the Year 2019 - Structures Category!
- Blairs Lane Bridge Replacement Project (CIP 40604) - Final Project Close Out In Progress