Engineering Division

Welcome to the City of Placerville Engineering Division!

The Engineering Division provides general administration and engineering services to the City's complete infrastructure (water, sewer, drainage, and roadway network), including the Hangtown Creek Water Reclamation Facility, as well as permitted inspection services for residential and commercial development within City limits.

Engineering services include; Speed Surveys, Traffic Surveys , Encroachment Permit Application Package , Transportation, Irrigation Meter and Sewer & Water Applications and Permits, Parcel & Subdivision Map Review, Commercial & Residential Development Plan Review and Construction Inspections.  In addition, the Engineering Division administers the majority of the City's Capital Improvement Projects (CIP) .

You may reach the Engineering Division at:

City of Placerville
Development Services Department, Engineering Division
3101 Center Street - Third Floor
Placerville, CA 95667

Main Line:  (530) 642-5250

Fax:  (530) 642-5526

Rebecca Neves, P.E.

City Engineer

Engineering Division

Measure H/L Project List

Capital Improvement Projects (CIP) Website

CIP Adopted Budgets

California Integrated Water Quality System Project (CIWQS)

Stormwater Management