Cannabis Business Regulations In Placerville
Application Submittals for Commercial Cannabis Businesses Closed on April 29, 2019
DOJ Background Fingerprint:
The City has now obtained the needed authorization in order to move forward with the fingerprinting required for the Cannabis applications. Please follow the steps below to complete the fingerprinting.
1. Call to make an appointment for fingerprinting at the Placerville Police Department. You may call 530-642-5210 to make the appointment. Walk ins will not be accepted and each individual will need their own appointment time. Each individual applying to be an Owner/Operator must undergo a Live Scan.
2. At your appointment time go to the City of Placerville Police Department at 730 Main Street, Placerville. The police department will provide you with the necessary form for fingerprinting. Also, at this time you will need to pay the $176.55 fee. This fee is per person. Fingerprinting will not be done without the fee.
3. Please make sure you bring an appropriate ID to your fingerprinting appointment. This would include one of the following: a state issued Driver's License or ID card, U.S. Passport, Military ID, Work Visa with photo, DOD Common Access Card or Foreign Driver's License.
Thank you all for being patient up to this point. Please do not hesitate to call if you have any questions.
CANNABIS ORDINANCE EFFECTIVE FEBRUARY 21, 2019
- Ordinance 1695 Official Zoning Map
- Adopted Cannabis Overlay Zone - East
- Adopted Cannabis Overlay Zone - West
NEWLY PASSED CANNABIS RESOLUTIONS