Planning Commission Home
The Planning Commission consists of five commissioners appointed by the Placerville City Council. The Commission, working with the Director of Development Services, Staff and other City government officials, helps to guide and monitor the City's long-term planning and development. In this capacity, the Planning Commission reviews proposals relating to City design, land use, subdivisions, signage and environmental impact. The Planning Commission also makes recommendations to the City Council regarding amendments to the General Plan, rezoning requests, and other planning matters.
The Planning Commission conducts its official business subject to Bylaws that were established and adopted by the Planning Commission. The Bylaws govern the performance of the Planning Commission's duties and to inform the public of the nature of the Planning Commission's internal organization, operations and other related matters.
Current Planning Commission Members
|Michael Frenn||Term expiration 03/01/21|
|Kristine Kiehne||Term expiration 03/01/23|
|Amy Lepper - Vice Chair||Term expiration 03/01/23|
|John List - Chair||Term expiration 03/01/23|
|Barbara Raines||Term expiration 03/01/21|
Meetings & Agendas
The Planning Commission meets on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of every month at 6:00 p.m. at Town Hall. Meetings are open to the public.
- Planning Commission Meeting packets include the agenda, minutes and staff report(s)
- Planning Commission Meeting Procedures
- Planning Commission Bylaws
- Meeting Calendars (includes Planning Commission, City Council, etc).
- Signup to received notification of or to request to be removed from the notifications on Planning Commission Meetings, Agendas, and Notices of Public Hearings
- To be removed from receiving notification related to the Planning Commission please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Planning Commission Meeting - Archived
- Planning Commission Approved Minutes - Archived
- Planning Commission Video Archive