Cannabis Business Regulations In Placerville - Application Information
- Placerville Application Procedure Guideline
- Application Form
- Placerville Limitations on City's Liability Waiver
- Cannabis Site Plan Minimum Requirements
Application Q & A
Enhanced Product Safety
We are eliminating Enhanced Product Safety information from the application, so that component can be disregarded.
The Appendix in the Application Procedure Guidelines lays out in detail what is required for the Security Plan. The applicant should have a copy of that document, but I have copied the relevant part of it at the bottom of this email. The term “delivery security” refers to security procedures for receipt of deliveries at the business, and also procedures for delivery drivers, if it is a retail business planning to make deliveries.
Air Quality Plan
At a minimum, the Applicant should discuss the details of the HVAC system and what technology/devices it has that will be used to control odor and prevent it from escaping to the exterior of the building, and what steps will be taken to maintain good air quality inside the cannabis facility.
Ideally formal building plans will be provided. But at a minimum a clear, neat, easily understood scale drawing should be provided that clearly shows accurate dimensions of the parcel on which the business is situated, and accurate current and proposed dimensions of the business if modifications are contemplated. All entrances and exits, roll-up delivery doors, and windows should be clearly marked.
Intelifi Background Check Disclosure & Authorization Form
This form is no longer needed.
Security Plan: The application should include the following for each proposed location:
- A detailed security plan. This plan should include a description and detailed schematic of the overall facility security. It should have details on operational security, including but not limited to general security policies for the facility, employee specific policies, training, sample written policies, transactional security, visitor security, 3rd party contractor security, and delivery security. In particular, applications should address ingress and egress access, perimeter security, product security (at all hours), internal security measures for access (area specific), types of security systems (alarms and cameras), and security personnel to be employed. The security plan shall also include an assessment of site security by a qualified security consultant. Security plans will not be made public.
- A floor plan showing existing building conditions. If changes are proposed as part of the project, then a proposed floor plan should also be submitted. The floor plan(s) should be accurate, dimensioned and to-scale (minimum scale of 1/4”).