Development Services Department (Building Division: City Hall, Second Floor)
3101 Center St, Placerville, CA 95667
Building Phone: 530-642-5240
1. Verify that the job location is within the city limits: Address Look-Up
2. Confirm that a building permit is required: Projects that Require a Permit
3. Complete the appropriate application form(s) and email them to: email@example.com.
4. Make sure to include the valuation of the project and provide your City Business license number. If you need a Business License, please complete the form located here: Business License
5. Upon receipt of the application, fees will be calculated and the application will be reviewed. Please allow us up to 24-hours to respond. Here is our current Fee Schedule: Fee Schedule
5. Payments can be made in-person or by phone (530) 642-5240, using a credit or debit card.
6. Once the permit is issued, the Permit Card, Receipt and Approved Plans (if any) will be sent to you.
Address Assignment Application: please complete when requesting a new or change of address
Construction Waste Management Plan: required at time of application / issuance
Cool Roof Form: Residential only, Commercial must have CA State form
Construction without a permit - As-built booklet